What we Fund
funding wider community benefit
Does your grant benefit the residents of Central Lakes?
Central Lakes Trust is a charitable trust that grant funds for charitable purposes within the Central Lakes district. The district comprises the area bestowed by its original benefactor; the Otago Central Electric Power Trust, throughout parts of both Central Otago and Queenstown Lakes District.
Are you one of the following eligible organisations?
- Regional Council/ Territorial Local Authority
- Registered Public/ State Learning Provider
- Registered with Charities Services.
Does your grant have charitable purpose and meet one of the following criteria?
- The relief of poverty
- The advancement of education
- The advancement of religion
- Other purposes beneficial to the community.
If you are unsure about the eligibility of your project, please contact the Trust Office on > 03 445 9958.
We focus our funding in five key areas, does your charitable project fit within one or more of these areas?
Funding will be proportional to the level of community benefit or impact across one or more of the areas.
> See our grants types